Industrial Engineering / Operations Consulting __
PMC specializes in modeling and analysis in all aspects of factory design and optimization from 3D design and visualization to material flow analysis, to material handling system design, to plant simulation. With such a vast spectrum of services, PMC can provide expertise on both the fronts of scaling up the production to meet increased demand as well as improving efficiency. Whether you need assessment, consulting, program management, software, or training, PMC provides a comprehensive set of services to help your success with factory design and optimization.
Following are some of the benefits of using PMC’s way in providing solutions for better productivity
- Reduced non-value-added time in facility design
- Flexibility in designing and analyzing multiple scenarios
- Reduced risk prior to equipment installation or commissioning
- Minimized indirect labor
- Competitive differentiation for systems integrators and AEC firms
- Assistance in all phases of improvement i.e. planning, installation, commissioning and control
PMC’s Manufacturing Layout Consulting Services Include
- 3D Design and Engineering
- BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- 2D-to-3D Conversion Services
- Factory Flow Analysis & Optimization
- CAD Data Translation
- Laser Scanning
- Drafting and Detailing Services
- Factory Simulation
- Manufacturing Lean and Six Sigma
- Time Study & Work Measurement
- Factory Scheduling
Get to know more of our services
Facility Layout and Material flow Optimization is the evaluation of multiple layout scenarios to design the optimum layout that reduces material handling costs, improves throughput, and minimizes space requirements.
Scheduling is advance planning of the time, location, order and resources required to complete an operation or work. Scheduling helps in affirming and maintaining any improvement efforts as well as running the system efficiently.